A Hospitality & Service Ministry
The hospitality ministry is a group of committed and compassionate individuals that have a heart to serve their church and community through the gift of service. The hospitality functions in these different roles:
- - Organize food to be furnished for funeral meals; set up and serve if at Gateway Church, and clean up
- - Plan meals and locate people to prepare meals for those that are ill or just home from hospital
- - Organize fifth Sunday potlucks
- - Organize other church meals following service such as Easter breakfast, Thanksgiving meal, etc.
- - Organize Thanksgiving and Christmas food baskets for Gateway families in need.
- - Organize Christmas Angel Tree for those in our church who are in need which includes, but is not limited to our elderly, shut-ins and children
- - Valentine’s Day Dinner banquet
- - Organize annual craft bazaar for youth financial support
- - Food Bank stocking and assistance
Helping Hands Director
Donna is our Helping Hands director. She does a wonderful job coordinating and organizing our numerous activities, ministries and events through the Helping Hands Ministry.